filters
state:
city:
product:

Registering a sportpesa account

I have tried registering a sportpesa account.I have been denied the permission to receive a verification code.I have not contacted them since i dont know how to reach to them.

Sportpesa - Online play

What happened? When did it happen? Have you tried to contact them?i've to log in my account but asked me phone number and password but when i imput they forward incorrect password or contacts and yet they are correct
Reply to reviews
hi, having sent 300sh at four oclock yesterday from my mpesa account, it did not reflect on my sportpesa acc, i tried to place a bet but it would not go through, i again deposited 250sh the same case applied, i tried to call the numbers provided but each time the call...
naima

i deposted ksh 50 yesterday by 19.45 pm bt its not reflecting in my sportpesa account til now my no is o735116147 and transaction id is 32163609 plz can somebody solve this an...

I as well sent some cash to enable me to bet but it never reflected. Is sportpesa having problem or is it that they are trying to be otherwise

1.9
I liked
  • Lovely

Sportpesa - Lost cash

Deposited 478+99+40,but accounted me with 90=

Sportpesa - Complain

Why after sending money to my sportpesa account it is not reflecting

Sportpesa - Deposits not reflecting

Have deposited 799ks bt not reflecting in my sportpesa account whats wrong guys am pissed off

Sportpesa - Complain

i deposited 20000 today on my account but is not yet on account now about 2hrs, i have tried to contact sportpesa customer care but are not reachable

Sportpesa

Deposited money today at 12oclock but it does not reflect on my account why? its 14oclock and i want to bet
5.0

Sportpesa - The new site is crappie and boring

Hey sportpesa why don't you just stick with the site of the old. at least in that way you guys will be able to appreciate and keep us customers happy and if you have noticed. am sure the number of people betting has decreased. sorry though. your choice bosses

Sportpesa - Complaint

Bet on shamrock rovers vs mlada boleslav