filters
state:
city:
product:

Sportpesa - Bet confirmation

Hey, i won a multibet BET:3500 1#1#1#OV25 Amnt:KSH50 Pos.WIN:KSH179 Bal:KSH0. on 24th/OCT/2017 BUT surprisingly on my betslip you say i lost and after visiting the livescore it shows that i won ,please check on that bet.
#1120241

I won Sportpesa MB ID:8066

I placed amultbet of seven matchs,MB ID:8066 on 22-10-2017 at 02:16am,i won but to my surprise,sportpesa gave result as a loss,please check confirm and credit my account.0729376346

Sportpesa - Forgot my password and pin

I havent bet for along time
Reply to reviews
I used this site for the casino. I credited my account and started playing .instantly I found my 45 p state was taken at £1 or £1.50. Winnings were credited wrong amounts or debited instead. It continued and I tried the free trial to see if it was my device. Answer was...

Sportpesa - Bet 3810

i played multibet On sportpesa 26/08/2017 it was active until 2am which i followed i had won but i wasn't given my Cash, yet the bet slip lost in my bet history why why????

Sportpesa - Bet slip lost

Bet 3810 lost in history
Show

Sportpesa - Have forgotten my password and my pin plz help

have fogotten my password and pin
Show

Sportpesa changes life for unfortunates

hi sportpesa i had abet from yesterday but one all games played apart from estonia vs kosovo so are they going to play or the bet will be paid?thanks
4.0
Show

Sportpesa - I placed a single bet twice with 500 each and you promised to return 4 one bet

You promised to return my money 4 bet I'd 6859 since I had a similar bet with bet I'd 8141 and the match I'd was 5332 but up to to now nothing has been done..I called more than 20 times and u promised to work on it with no avail..am totally pissed and I request u return my money back coz u did that thing unfairly

Sportpesa - Can't log in

Still waiting for them to sort it out three days now still no reply