Today(see screenshort) I selected under 5.50 then n place my bet.The weird thing was after i placed my bet(kshs20000)you it ddnt go through you kept on telling me the amt "49kshs and above" for like 4time

And suddenly it accepts.I was HIGHLY SHOCKED when the results came to see

my bet of "Over 5.50-ODD1.82chan to "under" 5.50.TOTALLY CLEAR THEFT.Kindly i just need my refund.Lets play To win or lose FAIRLY.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 14.

Comments

Encourage everyone you know that has faced the same fate to take screens hots n keep their betslip. Also when u place a bet take a screen shot, Kenyans have had enough of being used to cater for luxurious lives n sponsorship for European teams through hard earned cash. Shame on sportpesa but ur time is over.

Hey sportpesa has been swindling money fraudulently, but the good news is a club of investors uncovered how the company has scammed billions of Ksh from poor unsuspecting innocent Kenyans. The evidence is alarming, the biggest scamming company in betting history.

JazzyKoala895
to Anonymous #1539504

This is sooo discouraging,alarming n must be stopped.. I called them n they're telling me I might have been "confused"..Pure pure lie.ODDS don't lie. Thanks though..

to JazzyKoala895 #1539782

boss this is crazy, ODDs never lie, i have a similar case and have written to BCLB awaiting their respond.. kindly forward your contact number so we can enjoin your claim on the ongoing case. pole joo, they will pay soon,