filters
state:
city:
product:
Show
have never registered my line for SPORTPESA have been trying to register yet its claiming to be registered and not sending any verification code, if it was registered, may be by someone else and am not aware of it since sometimes back i can remember that i got a text...

not yet received my pin code yet its claiming am already registered 0710880183

Not yet received my verification code yet am told has already been sent ..help me 0729412975

I liked
  • Lovely
Reply to reviews
Unable to switch from sms to online betting

I am not able to withdraw funds from my sportpesa account since yesterday and i don't understand what the problem is.I have never experienced trouble in withdrawing funds unti...

3.0
Reply to reviews
I won bet no 4276 yet I have not received my money.

I placed and won a bet in id1705 yet i havent gotten my cash

l placed a bet on saturday 9195 and l won the prediction but you have not credited my account up to now.please make the necessary arrangements. please review my betting on sat...

Isiolo, Isiolo

Sportpesa - I placed multibet but have not received bet Id, possible win

Sportpesa
Am keenly following my bet performance but really worried!

Sportpesa - Account Review

5.0
I have forgotten everything cocerning my sportpesa account please open for me i bet now please
Show

Sportpesa has never send the verification code

Sportpesa
They keep on saying it will be send yet I don't get the code

Sportpesa - HELP@ELITEBET.COM

I HAVE WITHDRAW 450 but have not reciede them in my m-pesa accout

Sportpesa - Never received money

Sportpesa
I won two basketball games right now at 2am but they say i have lost,games of which i googled and confirmed that i won My number is 0797384811plz fix
Show

Sportpesa - I won my bets but didn't receive the cash

#1120276
I placed my bets yesterday and won but I didn't receive the cash on my sportpesa account

Sportpesa - Bet confirmation

#1120241
Hey, i won a multibet BET:3500 1#1#1#OV25 Amnt:KSH50 Pos.WIN:KSH179 Bal:KSH0. on 24th/OCT/2017 BUT surprisingly on my betslip you say i lost and after visiting the livescore it shows that i won ,please check on that bet.

I won Sportpesa MB ID:8066

Sportpesa
I placed amultbet of seven matchs,MB ID:8066 on 22-10-2017 at 02:16am,i won but to my surprise,sportpesa gave result as a loss,please check confirm and credit my account.0729376346

Sportpesa - Forgot my password and pin

Sportpesa
I havent bet for along time

Sportpesa - Bet 3810

Sportpesa
i played multibet On sportpesa 26/08/2017 it was active until 2am which i followed i had won but i wasn't given my Cash, yet the bet slip lost in my bet history why why????

Sportpesa - Bet slip lost

Bet 3810 lost in history
Show

Sportpesa - Have forgotten my password and my pin plz help

Sportpesa
have fogotten my password and pin
Show

Sportpesa changes life for unfortunates

4.0
hi sportpesa i had abet from yesterday but one all games played apart from estonia vs kosovo so are they going to play or the bet will be paid?thanks
Show

Sportpesa - I placed a single bet twice with 500 each and you promised to return 4 one bet

Sportpesa
You promised to return my money 4 bet I'd 6859 since I had a similar bet with bet I'd 8141 and the match I'd was 5332 but up to to now nothing has been done..I called more than 20 times and u promised to work on it with no avail..am totally pissed and I request u return my money back coz u did that thing unfairly

Sportpesa - Can't log in

Sportpesa
Still waiting for them to sort it out three days now still no reply

Registering a sportpesa account

Sportpesa
I have tried registering a sportpesa account.I have been denied the permission to receive a verification code.I have not contacted them since i dont know how to reach to them.

Sportpesa - Online play

Sportpesa
What happened? When did it happen? Have you tried to contact them?i've to log in my account but asked me phone number and password but when i imput they forward incorrect password or contacts and yet they are correct

Sportpesa - Lost cash

Deposited 478+99+40,but accounted me with 90=

Sportpesa - Complain

Sportpesa
Why after sending money to my sportpesa account it is not reflecting

Sportpesa - Deposits not reflecting

Sportpesa
Have deposited 799ks bt not reflecting in my sportpesa account whats wrong guys am pissed off

Sportpesa - Complain

Sportpesa
i deposited 20000 today on my account but is not yet on account now about 2hrs, i have tried to contact sportpesa customer care but are not reachable

5.0
Deposited money today at 12oclock but it does not reflect on my account why? its 14oclock and i want to bet

Sportpesa - The new site is crappie and boring

Sportpesa
Hey sportpesa why don't you just stick with the site of the old. at least in that way you guys will be able to appreciate and keep us customers happy and if you have noticed. am sure the number of people betting has decreased. sorry though. your choice bosses

Sportpesa - Complaint

Sportpesa
Bet on shamrock rovers vs mlada boleslav

Sportpesa - Complaint

Sportpesa
I worn a game on shamrock vs mlata boleslav bt it is indicated that I lost

Sportpesa - Not been awarded my money

Sportpesa
i won on bet ID 5796 un25 on july 2 2017 but i havent gotten my money.am losing faith with sportpesa.please look into it.phone no.

Sportpesa - Complain 4 money not payed

Sportpesa
What happened? When did it happen? Have you tried to contact them?....you have not credited my account and the game has ended and i have worn bet id 3584...phone number 0702349072

Sportpesa - I want to close this account

Sportpesa
I want to close this account