Hello,i also have the same problem with my confirmation code because earlier on i was sent a confirmation code message in my phone of which i didn't pay attention to it,but later on i came to realize what it was about of which i really need it much more for my account registration,please if you can send it to me through my email account i would fully appreciate,am in need of joining the rest of the worlds champions in winning because each day by day my friends are winning but what of me am left hoping and wishing,oh please you have to sort me out thanks in advance(kilonzo.josphat@ymail.com)

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of a product or service from Sportpesa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sportpesa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most i liked and lovely. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sportpesa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I try to register and am told verification code has already sent to me but I have not seen it please please help my phone number is 0714114493

I have not yet been given my spotpesa verification code by when I register they say my verification code has already been sent to me kindly help me to get my verification code thankyou

Give me clear process to register in sportpesa through online