For those printing sportpesa games on paper, here is the trick:
1. Download and install chrome browser. https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/
2. After installation continue to sportpesa website using chrome browser.
3. Highlight the games then print
4. Under the print options in chrome select save as PDF
5. This should save the games as pdf file.
6. Go to https://www.pdftoword.com/ to convert the file to word document.
7. Follow the prompts and enter an email address where the converted file should be sent.
8. Once the file is sent you can edit for printing purposes
9. Alternatively you can use any pdf to word converter software though some of the softwares convert the file as jpeg which is hard to edit, but preferably use nitro pdf converter
This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sportpesa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.
Also, you can continue reading comments about Sportpesa.
Check out the best and the worst companies in Gambling and Lotto category for more informed decision or compare Sportpesa to other companies on our site.