filters
State:
City:
Product:

Sportpesa - Receiving verification code

Am trying to register sport pesa online but i am not getting verification code for my number 0725715851, kindly assist. Thank you.

Sportpesa - Account access problem

I had a bet on Thursday, placed kshs 55,and i won 222kshs. But since then iam unable to access my account, and i can't recall my password, PIN, USER NAME, i need help, my number is +254726569246.
Show

I can't login my sportpesa account

Since i com bahrain i have try to login to my accaunt but i cant i fogget my pin and possword

Sportpesa - Account problem login

I open sportpesa accaunt in kenya now am in bahrain i have try to login and i cant pliz help me to open my sportpesa accaunt again
Reply to reviews
I have been trying in vain even today. I was introduced by a friend but i have since forgotten the details, is there a way to help me because i remember keeing my phone no and now cant remember the pin or password
AnyTasmanian Devil
AnyTasmanian Devil

I really need you to assist me with this issue of mixup because a friend helped me register but I have forgotten all the details as it seems.I am very much interested in betti...

Sportpesa - Hanging site

Its 2.35 pm the site has hanged I'm trying to put my bet its really annoying is it intentional
Reply to reviews
Noted with a lot of concern that for the last three days 1st to 4thof September sportpesa has been switching off the live screen to make sure we do not see the scores and bet.u are denying customers their right and i believe that game scores should be visible until the...
EnviousAlpineDachsbracke
EnviousAlpineDachsbracke

Disappointed with sportpesa live scores being switched off 10 minutes to the end of games

Sportpesa - Money gone with you 2nd at 8 morning

deposited money 3 times on 2nd till today nothing 99 an 60 an 49

Sportpesa too slow

My deposit of ksh 500 since morning,
5.0

Sportpesa - Unreflected deposit in my account

MI22F64IB8 Confirmed. Ksh49.00 sent to SportPesa. for account sportpesa on 2/9/18 at 9:31 AM New M-PESA balance is Ksh0.00. Transaction cost, Ksh3.00.