filters
state:
city:
product:
Show

Changed mail and can't recover my sportpesa password

Last two days imade this changes
4.0
Privacy and Data Security

Sportpesa - I too bet I/X which clearly means win or draw

i never got any winning text. please help You placed BetID 9062 on Manchester Utd-Arsenal, HTFT1X. Amount: KSH390. POSSIBLE WIN KSH7020. S-PESA balance: KSH1344.
Nairobi, Nairobi County

Sportpesa - Games

no games for today , I have tried severaly
Show

Sportpesa - I play online but i cant login into my spotpesa account

What happened? When did it happen? Have you tried to contact them? when i try to login in the system is not going through...i have tried to contact them sevel times but there lines are ever busy..so i cant wait for long on line since i dont have enough credit to make me wait for that long...

Sportpesa - Confusion error

game between don'/bury the result is 3:3 while for me I have bet the as x1 ht/full time what happen with you system

Sportpesa - 5hrs can't access any games

Keep telling me Long password
Nairobi City, Nairobi County

Sportpesa - My password to recover

From 5hrs keep telling me Long password

Sportpesa - Complaints

I placed a multibet of four games,bet id 9372,on 29 march 2018,my prediction won three games while one was interrupted, i contacted customer care, but no impressive response, help out please,on sportpesa account 0742188422
Show

Sportpesa - Verification code..

I need a verification code for phone number;0719356614 since i registered offline in 2016 and now i want to play online..Please send me the code through the number above..
5.0
#1220754

Sportpesa - Fake Game

There is a game you said it was to start at 17.30 on 24th March according to the details it was a few days ago.... And now my bed was relying on that game and you record it as a loss for me that's so unfair. Account number {{Redacted}} match was HNK Hajduk II-NK Novigrad
2.7