Product: Sportpesa Account Clear all filters (35 of 35 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Sportpesa - Account Review

I have forgotten everything cocerning my sportpesa account please open for me i bet now please
5.0

Sportpesa - HELP@ELITEBET.COM

I HAVE WITHDRAW 450 but have not reciede them in my m-pesa accout

Sportpesa - Forgot my password and pin

I havent bet for along time

Sportpesa - Can't log in

Still waiting for them to sort it out three days now still no reply

Registering a sportpesa account

I have tried registering a sportpesa account.I have been denied the permission to receive a verification code.I have not contacted them since i dont know how to reach to them.
Reply to reviews
hi, having sent 300sh at four oclock yesterday from my mpesa account, it did not reflect on my sportpesa acc, i tried to place a bet but it would not go through, i again deposited 250sh the same case applied, i tried to call the numbers provided but each time the call...
naima

i deposted ksh 50 yesterday by 19.45 pm bt its not reflecting in my sportpesa account til now my no is o735116147 and transaction id is 32163609 plz can somebody solve this an...

I as well sent some cash to enable me to bet but it never reflected. Is sportpesa having problem or is it that they are trying to be otherwise

1.8
I liked
  • Lovely

Sportpesa - Complain

Why after sending money to my sportpesa account it is not reflecting

Sportpesa - Deposits not reflecting

Have deposited 799ks bt not reflecting in my sportpesa account whats wrong guys am pissed off

Sportpesa - Complain

i deposited 20000 today on my account but is not yet on account now about 2hrs, i have tried to contact sportpesa customer care but are not reachable

Sportpesa

Deposited money today at 12oclock but it does not reflect on my account why? its 14oclock and i want to bet
5.0