2.8K views

Subject: COMPLAINS ABOUT THE NEW SITE

Hi,

I am Billy Bruce Otieno, an esteemed customer of yours. I am also a business person and mostly major in producing sportpesa games on paper and selling them to people. This so far has made you people a lot of customers. Now am having problems with the new site because copying and pasting the games is impossible.

I would request your office to kindly make the other old site available for our sake as a secondary site so that one can always switch to it anytime. This would make sure you retain your customers, otherwise we as business people would opt for elitebet since it now provides games with easy printing, that is, already in pdf format.

I am a regular customer and feel free to check my bet history, and have influenced many others around Homabay County.

Attached is a copy of what we used to find on the site, and what we would love to have access to.

Waiting to hear reponse from you soon.

Thanks in advance.

Billy.

0727596876

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of sportpesa website from Sportpesa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sportpesa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sportpesa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I want to now how Guarani Asunción vs sportivo Lugueno res

Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya #1299717

Its seems sportpesa no longer values gamblers using there phones to bet.This upgrade is a total waste of resources and an insult to creativity.Good enough there are other mobile friendly betting sites e.g betin that are mobile friendly and offer almost as equal or even more to what sportpesa offers.Am off until sportpesa downgrades to the old system.

Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya #1290677

he new website gives us hard time to log in please sportpesa sponsors do something about this complicated site return our old site plz.

Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya #1283695

True.The old website is best to me.Since I can't access the old web ,I stopped betting

the new site is so slow,,

Its becoming difficult to access your new site.i can't bet online.so many things appear on my screen that my phone can't download.I can't access where games are. I want now to switch to another betting firm.

Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya #1209154

Guys, am happy that this post has actually helped.

#1208506

Something terrible on ur website, I have tried with more than one device but an err occurs. Please do something, urs 0706148650.

#1208227

The sport pesa website is not loading and its telling me to download the app which is not even working the previous site we need it back or you will loose a high market on this don't forget there are other betting sites not just this

to Anonymous Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya #1208536

The new website gives us hard time to log in please sportpesa sponsors do something about this complicated site return our old site plz I'm Joseph from maseno 0705838301

to Anonymous #1432682

I have been trying to register sportpesa with so many ways, but it has refused.kindly help 0721426782

#1208202

the new site is too complicate , we want the other one

Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya #1208176

Thank you for mentioning that, this new site is abit complicated, I hope they heed to our word

Mountain View, California, United States #1208160

New site is fake!!!!!! Return our old site.

#1208148

Kindly investor are having hard time in using the new website..

I could not find some games personally.. I complain is all over

Do something about that