Product: Sportpesa Sports Betting Clear all filters (55 of 55 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Sportpesa - Issue issue with you guys

Why is it that Saturday's game 27th do.not have result you guys are becoming selfish you want to eat ppls money even for those poor ppl who have perform well sometimes it makes me wonder are you guys s scam,stop being greedy and be fair to ppl.
Reply to reviews
I am Alice Karoki, fun of sportpesa from 2017,I have bet several times winning and sometimes loosing,I had no problem earlier with sportpesa but for now I have problems with them because they are not giving me my money when I win,i bet on Tuesday three games which I...
Mwangi

The sportpesa.co.ke is not working in West Africa. All others are working I.e Co.tz,Co.sa are OK.

I won Sportpesa MB ID:8066

I placed amultbet of seven matchs,MB ID:8066 on 22-10-2017 at 02:16am,i won but to my surprise,sportpesa gave result as a loss,please check confirm and credit my account.0729376346

Sportpesa - Bet 3810

i played multibet On sportpesa 26/08/2017 it was active until 2am which i followed i had won but i wasn't given my Cash, yet the bet slip lost in my bet history why why????

Sportpesa - Bet slip lost

Bet 3810 lost in history
Show

Sportpesa changes life for unfortunates

hi sportpesa i had abet from yesterday but one all games played apart from estonia vs kosovo so are they going to play or the bet will be paid?thanks
4.0
Show

Sportpesa - I placed a single bet twice with 500 each and you promised to return 4 one bet

You promised to return my money 4 bet I'd 6859 since I had a similar bet with bet I'd 8141 and the match I'd was 5332 but up to to now nothing has been done..I called more than 20 times and u promised to work on it with no avail..am totally pissed and I request u return my money back coz u did that thing unfairly

Sportpesa - Lost cash

Deposited 478+99+40,but accounted me with 90=

Sportpesa - Not been awarded my money

i won on bet ID 5796 un25 on july 2 2017 but i havent gotten my money.am losing faith with sportpesa.please look into it.phone no.

Sportpesa - Complain 4 money not payed

What happened? When did it happen? Have you tried to contact them?....you have not credited my account and the game has ended and i have worn bet id 3584...phone number 0702349072