have never registered my line for SPORTPESA have been trying to register yet its claiming to be registered and not sending any verification code,

if it was registered, may be by someone else and am not aware of it since sometimes back i can remember that i got a text from sportpesa though i didn`t knew what it meant since i had not known of it,

please help me register and enjoy for your lovely services,

if you can provide me with the verification phone number, i would be much glad,

thanks alot in advance for how you have changed lives of many,,,,

i cant wait to be among them and be your customer,.

Kindly help

,this is the number 0712694790

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Sportpesa. He best about sportpesa sports betting from Sportpesa was lovely. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sportpesa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gambling and Lotto category for more informed decision or compare Sportpesa to other companies on our site.

Comments

I once carried out registration on sportpesa but I accidentally deleted the verification code before verifying my account may you help me trace code because I cannot proceed.phone no.0741391358

I didn't get the verification code but am told it had already sent, please help my phone number is 0714114493

Please help my no. Is 0714114493

I didn't get verification code and am told it had already sent to me.

Am trying to register with 79079 to no avail.av tried 3 times..pliz help

I never receive any verifacation code yet . But told it has been sent to me

not yet received my pin code yet its claiming am already registered 0710880183

Not yet received my verification code yet am told has already been sent ..help me 0729412975

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1326752

My number is 0755397173 they did not receive code how can get it

#1319546

I have not yet received my confirmation code,help me pliz this is my number 0708783272

I have not been able to register to sportpesa because have never got my verification code in my phone despite of trying every time to register but the site always tel me that they have sent me the verification code.

Pliz pliz help ,

Thanks.

My number is 0702134874

Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya #1217722

please help me register and enjoy for your lovely services,

if you can provide me with the verification phone number, i would be much glad,

thanks alot in advance for how you have changed lives of many,,,,

i cant wait to be among them and be your customer,. Kindly help please contact me through this no 0718654689

Bomet County, Kenya #1204544